Fancy a little extra guidance while making your film?
Does this sound familiar?
- There are multiple people involved in making the film and you would like extra attention to get everyone on the same page?
- Not everyone has the same point of view on the subject of the film and you would like to bring the different ideas together?
- You would like to give your film a kick-start and let the subject come to life with everyone involved?
We can help with a Kick-off to the Core session!
- We start with a Kick-off to the Core session under the guidance of a live illustrator. With the support of visuals it becomes clear what your story is. By summarizing ideas in drawings, you get an overview as well as an awareness of major and minor issues. Strong connections are made clear and stumbling blocks are revealed.
- From here on we continue our regular process of making a film.
- We deliver to you a fabulous film of 1-3 minutes.
or contact us in another way.
Want to know how we work?
Watch our film here:
Here’s what our clients say:
Creative and appealing
“In honour of our 25th anniversary, Bord & Stift created a film capturing both our work and our complex decision-making process, in a creative and appealing film. I was very pleased with the collaboration, the surprising and creative ideas and the solution-oriented way of working at Bord & Stift.”
Professional and always enjoyable
“Our APF Congress was a great success, thanks in part to Bord & Stift. In only a few minutes they mapped out a complicated idea in a clear and creative way. Using a simple process, they translated our content into a clear and informative video. Contact with Charlotte and her colleagues was professional and always enjoyable.”
We recommend Bord&Stift without hesitation!
Working with Bord&Stift was excellent. Everything was completed very quickly and professionally and we were kept updated all the time. And we are thrilled with the result! We recommend Bord&Stift without hesitation!
See all our products
A no-obligation appointment is the first step in our process.
We always like to meet you in person (no obligations!), but you can choose which option suits you best.